Professional China A05 High Chrome Sand Blasting to Indonesia Factory
Professional China A05 High Chrome Sand Blasting to Indonesia Factory Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Our commission is to serve our buyers and purchasers with most effective good quality and aggressive portable digital goods for Professional China A05 High Chrome Sand Blasting to Indonesia Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Malawi, Liverpool, Johor, Welcome any of your inquiries and concerns for our products. We look forward to establishing a long-term business relationship with you in the near future. Contact us today. We are the first business partner for you!
The lack of land in Hong Kong is a/o solved by innovative dredging techniques from Dredging experts, The Netherlands.
• For any given chemical process, the correct raw materials need to be brought together in the right place, at the right time, and under the right conditions. Chemists need to carefully monitor processes to ensure optimum conditions. Important conditions include:
1. concentration of reactants and products
2. presence of a catalyst
4. pressure (only if gases are involved)
Raw Material for the Haber Process
• The raw materials for the Haber process are readily obtainable. Nitrogen is extracted from the distillation of liquid air and hydrogen is produced from a variety of sources depending upon the location of the ammonia plant.
• The nitrogen used in the reaction is usually obtained from the air by the removal of oxygen by chemical processes involving methane.
• The hydrogen is obtained by either the electrolysis of water (1), an expensive process, or by the catalytic reaction between natural gas (mainly methane) and steam (2) and natural gas and air (3). Reaction (3) removes oxygen from the air leaving nitrogen. The carbon monoxide is subsequently oxidised catalytically to carbon dioxide (4), which is removed by reaction with a base or by liquefaction.
• If the pressure on this reaction system is increased, the equilibrium moves to the right, since the number of moles of reactants (4 moles) is greater than that of products (2 moles).
• If the temperature is lowered, the equilibrium will move to the right, since this reaction system is exothermic.
Operating the Haber process
1 Stoichiometric amounts of nitrogen and hydrogen are fed into the Haber process reaction system.
2 A pump pressurises the gaseous mixture.
3 Nitrogen and hydrogen under high pressure are heated and passed over catalytic reactor, which contains finely divided iron catalyst, forming ammonia. (Not all of the nitrogen and hydrogen react.)
4 The mixture of ammonia, nitrogen, and hydrogen is depressurised and rapidly cooled.
5 Liquid ammonia is removed.
6 Unreacted nitrogen and hydrogen are pressurised and fed back into the system.
By Diana 2015-10-12 14:03
In our cooperated wholesalers, this company has the best quality and reasonable price, they are our first choice.
By Matthew 2016-11-18 17:10