Wholesale Dealers of DT Series FGD Pump Supply to panama
Product Description Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a special FGD engineering pump. The max flow range can be up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pu...
Wholesale Dealers of DT Series FGD Pump Supply to panama Detail:
Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a special FGD engineering pump.
The max flow range can be up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pump, recycling pump, sump pump and so on.
Series of DT FGD pump is a horizontal, single casing, single stage, single suction, pedestal or suspension structure pump.
1. Impeller 5. Frame plate liner insert 9. Coupling
2. Volute liner 6. Stuffing box 10. Base plate
3. Suction short pipe 7. Mechanical seal
4. Discharge short pipe 8. Frame
Series of LT FGD pump is vertical, single casing pump. Adding suction pipe can meet the requirements of various operating conditions.
1. Impeller 5. Left support plate 9. Coupling
2. Volute liner 6. Bearing housing 10. Discharge pipe
3. Frame plate liner insert 7. Motor support 11. Right support plate
4. Column 8.Motor 12. Suction pipe
Technical Parameters (DT)
|Clear Water Performance||Particle Max. Size Handled Occasionally (mm)||Pump Weight (kg)|
|Speed n (r/min)||Max.Eff.
|Note:1.(NPSH)r:Value of the second speed.
2.Normal partical size: 56% of allowable occasional particle Max. size.
PH value： 2.5～13
Chloride ion concentration： ≤60000ppm
Concentration weight： ≤60%
Medium temperature： ≤120℃
Performance and material characteristics
- High efficiency, long service life and reliable operation.
- The wet parts are made of low carbon stainless steel material.
- Low carbon stainless steel mainly consisting of ferritic has excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking and higher mechanical strength.
- Less hydraulic friction, the efficiency is higher than the same parameters of the metal pump about 3%.
- Metal pump is easy to control the geometric dimension and high volume efficiency. The pump parts is with high surface and small clearance. The overall efficiency of 5% higher than non-metal pump.
- The wet parts has long-service life and long-term shear wear ability. Shear sliding wear ability of metal protective plate is stronger than that of the common non-metallic materials.
- Dynamic abrasion resistance is 0.008-0.08mm every year, with high tensile strength. The pump performance can be maintained constant in the long-term abrasion conditions
All seal type adopt mechanical seal, divided into a water and anhydrous type.
Double face mechanical seal with double sets of friction pairs, reliable operation, can achieve the effect of liquid leakage.
The self washing mechanical seal with no water medium has the advantages of unique structure, high operation reliability and good water saving effect.
Product detail pictures:
We insist over the principle of development of 'High top quality, Performance, Sincerity and Down-to-earth working approach' to supply you with exceptional services of processing for Wholesale Dealers of DT Series FGD Pump Supply to panama, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Czech Republic , Lyon , Munich , We aspire to meet the demands of our customers globally. Our range of merchandise and services is continuously expanding to meet customers' requirements. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
This morning I plumbed a centrifugal pump to an existing shallow well and primed it to achieve a water source for a forthcoming irrigation system. This site has been under construction for over a year. The pump I plumbed was the one in use prior to the home rennovation – as was the well. I installed a new timer and pump relay and was happy to see everything working so we can now move ahead with the rest of the system.
By Antonio 2016-9-15 12:57
The customer service staff is very patient and has a positive and progressive attitude to our interest, so that we can have a comprehensive understanding of the product and finally we reached an agreement, thanks!
By Doris 2016-2-18 16:14