One of Hottest for AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump to Indonesia Manufacturers
Introduction Type AH, HH, M pumps are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps. They are designed for handling abrasive or corrosive slurry in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc. AH(R), HH are also called heavy duty slurry pumps, are used to transport the strong abrasive high density or low density high head slurry. Under the allowable pressure, the pumps of this type also can be installed in multistage series. HH type pu...
One of Hottest for AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump to Indonesia Manufacturers Detail:
Type AH, HH, M pumps are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps. They are designed for handling abrasive or corrosive slurry in the metallurgical, mining, coal, power, building material and other industrial departments etc.
AH(R), HH are also called heavy duty slurry pumps, are used to transport the strong abrasive high density or low density high head slurry. Under the allowable pressure, the pumps of this type also can be installed in multistage series. HH type pump is mainly used for transport low density high head or high density low abrasive high head slurry.
M(R) is a kind of middle duty slurry pump, is used to transport the fine particle size and middle density slurry.
The liner and impeller of AH(R) and M(R) model can be changeable and material can be either anti-abrasive metal or rubber, but material of liner and impeller of HH model only can be metal version. Rubber material wet parts are mainly used for transport the slurry which contains fine, non-sharp particle size.
The shaft seals for type AH(R), M(R) and HH pumps can be adoptable of gland seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal. The discharge can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
1. Discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degree.
2. Good replaceability of components with original pump.
3. Wear-resistant metal and long service life time.
4. With greater axial and radial load rating capacity,
5. Discharge direction can be installed at intervals of 45 degrees as request and oriented to any eight positions to suit applications.
6. Suit different working condition.
7. Wide application, high efficiency and easy to maintain.
8. Wide options for impeller.
9. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
Selection Chart and Performance
|Pump Model|| Allowable Max. Power
|Clear Water Performance|
|NPSH (m)||Impeller. Dia. (mm)|
|1.5 / 1 B -AH||15||12.6-28.8||3.5-8||6-68||1200-3800||40||2-4||152|
|2 / 1.5 B -AH||15||32.4-72||9-20||6-58||1200-3200||45||3.5-8||184|
|3 / 2 C – AH||30||39.6-86.4||11-24||12-64||1300-2700||55||4-6||214|
|4 / 3 C – AH||30||86.4-198||24-55||9-52||1000-2200||71||4-6||245|
|4 / 3 D – AH||60||86.4-198||24-55||9-52||1000-2200||71||4-6||245|
|6 / 4 D – AH||60||162-360||45-100||12-56||800-1550||65||5-8||365|
|6 / 4 E – AH||120||162-360||45-100||12-56||800-1550||65||5-8||365|
|8 / 6 E – AH||120||360-828||100-230||10-61||500-1140||72||2-9||510|
|8 / 6 R – AH||300||360-828||100-230||10-61||500-1140||72||2-9||510|
|10 / 8 ST -AH||560||612-1368||170-380||11-61||400-850||71||4-10||686|
|12 / 10 ST – AH||560||936-1980||260-550||7-68||300-800||82||6||762|
|14 / 12 ST – AH||560||1260-2772||350-770||13-63||300-600||77||3-10||965|
|16 / 14 TU – AH||1200||1368-3060||380-850||11-63||250-550||79||4-10||1067|
|20 / 18 TU – AH||1200||2520-5400||700-1500||13-57||200-400||85||5-10||1370|
|1.5 /1 B -AH(R)||15||10.8-25.2||3-7||7-52||1400-3400||35||2-4||152|
|2 / 1.5 B – AH(R)||15||25.2-54||7-15||5.5-41||1000-2600||50||2.5-5||178|
|3 / 2 C – AH(R)||30||36-75.6||10-21||13-39||1300-2100||55||2-4||213|
|4 / 3 C – AH(R)||30||79.2-180||22-50||5-34.5||800-1800||59||3-5||245|
|4 / 3 D – AH(R)||60||79.2-180||22-50||5-34.5||800-1800||59||3-5||245|
|6 / 4 D – AH(R)||60||144-324||40-90||12-45||800-1350||65||3-5||365|
|6 / 4 E – AH(R)||120||144-324||40-90||12-45||800-1350||65||3-5||365|
|8 / 6 E – AH(R)||120||324-720||90-200||7-49||400-1000||65||5-10||510|
|8 / 6 R – AH(R)||300||324-720||90-200||7-49||400-1000||65||5-10||510|
|10 / 8 ST – AH(R)||560||540-1188||150-330||12-50||400-750||75||4-12||686|
|12 / 10 ST -AH(R)||560||720-1620||200-450||7-45||300-650||80||2.5-7.5||762|
|14 / 12 ST – AH(R)||560||1152-2520||320-700||13-44||300-500||79||3-8||965|
|16 / 14 TU – AH(R)||1200||1224-2754||340-765||9-43||250-450||82||3-8||1067|
|20 / 18 TU – AH(R)||1200||2268-4860||630-1350||11-46||200-350||82||2-8||1372|
|10 / 8 E – M||120||540-1440||150-400||14-60||600-1000||73||4-10||549|
|10 / 8 R – M||300||540-1440||150-400||14-60||600-1000||73||4-10||549|
|1.5 / 1 C -HH||30||16.2-34.2||4.5-9.5||25-92||1400-2200||20||2-5.5||330|
|3 / 2 D -HH||60||68.4-136.8||19-38||25-87||850-1400||47||3-7.5||457|
|4 / 3 E -HH||120||126-252||35-70||12-97||600-1400||50||2-5||508|
|6 / 4 F – HH||260||324-720||90-200||30-118||600-1000||64||3-8||711|
|8 / 6 S – HH||560||468-1008||130-280||20-94||500-1000||65||4-12||711|
1. Capacity range recommended: 50%Q’≤Q≤110%Q’(Q’ Appropriate to capacity at highest efficiency point).
2. NPSH: appropriate to point Q recommended at highest speed
The AH type slurry pumps have pump bodies that consist of replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or wear-resistant rubber liners, and impellers can also apply wear-resistant metal material or wear-resistant rubber material. The HH type slurry pumps only apply wear-resistant metal material as their pump bodies and impellers.
AH series slurry pump is widely used in metallurgy, mining, mineral processing, dredging, dewatering, water treatment, coal washing, mill, cyclone feed, tailing, power, building material…etc. various industrial sites. Our pumps are called different names for different working duties: Mineral processing pump, Mill discharge slurry Pump, Booster pump, Feeding pump, Tailing pump, Transfer pump Thickner Underflow Pump, De-watering screen pump, Pressure pump, Concentrate pump…
Product detail pictures:
To create more benefit for buyers is our business philosophy; shopper growing is our working chase for One of Hottest for AHR Rubber Lined Slurry Pump to Indonesia Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Venezuela , Algeria , Southampton , "Good quality, Good service " is always our tenet and credo. We take every effort to control the quality, package, labels etc and our QC will check every detail during producing and before shipment. We have been willing to establish long business relationship with all those who seek the high quality products and good service. We've got set up a wide sales network across European countries, North of America, South of America, Middle East, Africa, East Asia countries.Please contact us now, you will find our expert experience and high quality grades will contribute to your business.
Handling of slurry containing sand – a part of Landia’s innovative slurry solutions for modern cattle/dairy farms
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
200 grams boneless chicken, cut into thin strips
7-8 baby corn, cut diagonally
8-10 mushrooms, cut into quarters
5-7 broccoli florets
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into cubes
2 cups boiled noodles
2 tablespoons oil
1½ tablespoons chopped ginger
3 tablespoons chopped garlic
2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 teaspoons red chilli flakes
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 cup chopped spring onion greens
Salt to taste
1 medium onion, cut into cubes and layers separated
1 tablespoon honey
4-5 cabbage leaves
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add ½ tablespoon chopped ginger and 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, mix and sauté for 30 seconds. Add noodles and toss to mix. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, crushed peppercorns and some of the spring onion greens and toss to mix. Add salt and mix well.
2. Heat remaining oil in another non-stick pan. Add ½ tablespoon chopped ginger, mix and sauté for 30 seconds. Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic and mix well. Add baby corn and onion and sauté on high heat for a minute.
3. Add chicken, mix and cook for a minute. Add mushrooms and broccoli and toss to mix. Add red bell peppers, crushed peppercorns, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes and salt and mix well. Cook till the chicken is fully done. Transfer in a bowl.
4. To prepare sauce, heat a non-stick pan. Add remaining ginger and remaining garlic, mix and sauté on high heat for 30 seconds. Add some water, remaining soy sauce, honey, salt remaining chilli flakes and crushed peppercorns and mix well.
5. Dissolve cornstarch in some water to make a smoothslurry. Add slurry to the pan, mix and cook for a minute.
6. Heat a sizzler plate. Spread cabbage leaves on it. Put the prepared noodles on one side. Place vegetables.
7. Switch off heat and transfer the sizzler plate on a wooden plate. Drizzle the prepared sauce over the noodles and serve hot garnished with remaining spring onion greens.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
By Sharon 2016-10-25 18:05
Goods just received, we are very satisfied, a very good supplier, hope to make persistent efforts to do better.
By Helen 2016-8-25 16:19