Manufacturer for DT Series FGD Pump to Mauritius Importers
Product Description Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a special FGD engineering pump. The max flow range can be up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pu...
Manufacturer for DT Series FGD Pump to Mauritius Importers Detail:
Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a special FGD engineering pump.
The max flow range can be up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pump, recycling pump, sump pump and so on.
Series of DT FGD pump is a horizontal, single casing, single stage, single suction, pedestal or suspension structure pump.
1. Impeller 5. Frame plate liner insert 9. Coupling
2. Volute liner 6. Stuffing box 10. Base plate
3. Suction short pipe 7. Mechanical seal
4. Discharge short pipe 8. Frame
Series of LT FGD pump is vertical, single casing pump. Adding suction pipe can meet the requirements of various operating conditions.
1. Impeller 5. Left support plate 9. Coupling
2. Volute liner 6. Bearing housing 10. Discharge pipe
3. Frame plate liner insert 7. Motor support 11. Right support plate
4. Column 8.Motor 12. Suction pipe
Technical Parameters (DT)
|Clear Water Performance||Particle Max. Size Handled Occasionally (mm)||Pump Weight (kg)|
|Speed n (r/min)||Max.Eff.
|Note:1.(NPSH)r:Value of the second speed.
2.Normal partical size: 56% of allowable occasional particle Max. size.
PH value： 2.5～13
Chloride ion concentration： ≤60000ppm
Concentration weight： ≤60%
Medium temperature： ≤120℃
Performance and material characteristics
- High efficiency, long service life and reliable operation.
- The wet parts are made of low carbon stainless steel material.
- Low carbon stainless steel mainly consisting of ferritic has excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking and higher mechanical strength.
- Less hydraulic friction, the efficiency is higher than the same parameters of the metal pump about 3%.
- Metal pump is easy to control the geometric dimension and high volume efficiency. The pump parts is with high surface and small clearance. The overall efficiency of 5% higher than non-metal pump.
- The wet parts has long-service life and long-term shear wear ability. Shear sliding wear ability of metal protective plate is stronger than that of the common non-metallic materials.
- Dynamic abrasion resistance is 0.008-0.08mm every year, with high tensile strength. The pump performance can be maintained constant in the long-term abrasion conditions
All seal type adopt mechanical seal, divided into a water and anhydrous type.
Double face mechanical seal with double sets of friction pairs, reliable operation, can achieve the effect of liquid leakage.
The self washing mechanical seal with no water medium has the advantages of unique structure, high operation reliability and good water saving effect.
Product detail pictures:
To create much more price for clients is our company philosophy; purchaser growing is our working chase for Manufacturer for DT Series FGD Pump to Mauritius Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Honduras , El Salvador , Hanover , Our mission is to deliver consistently superior value to our customers and their clients. This commitment permeates everything we do, driving us to continuously develop and improve our products and the processes to fulfill your needs.
If the suction of your Philips Avent breast pump does not meet your wishes, there might be a simple way to mend this. Just use our easy tips and tricks.
Clean your Philips Avent breast pump
Make sure that the breast pump has been cleaned. Also assemble the breast pump while it is still moist from sanitizing. This will improve the vacuum.
Assemble the Philips Avent breast pump properly. Make sure the breast pump is assembled as per the instructions:
1) Insert the white valve into the pump body, so that it fits securely into the small round hole. Make sure the pointed side of the valve is facing down and the white valve is not damaged.
2) Fit the clear silicone diaphragm with stem into the pump body. Ensure a perfect seal around the rim by pressing down with your fingers. (This is easier if assembled while the diaphragm is wet).
3) Screw the pump body onto the feeding bottle or storage cup until securely in place.
4) Insert the Let-down Massage Cushion and secure the rim around the funnel making sure there are no gaps. Run your thumb on the flat surface between each petal to ensure there are no air pockets. (This is easier if assembled while the Let-down Massage Cushion is wet).
Check if the cushion and valve are firmly pushed into the pump body and that the edges are completely sealed around the rim of the pump body. The cushion, valve and diaphragm can leak air if not attached correctly. The comfort breast pump may show low suction before expressing. Place it onto your breast to create vacuum and move the handle again.
Use genuine Philips Avent parts
Do not mix parts of other breast pumps not belonging to the Philips Avent Comfort range.
Still not working?
Should you still experience low/no suction, we recommend to contact Consumer Care for support or new spare parts.
Find more information on this specific topic at: http://www.usa.philips.com/c-f/XC000001687
Visit http://www.philips.com/Avent to find more information and Philips Avent products
Ask your question on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Philips.AVENT/
The information on this page applies to the following models: SCF334/16 , SCF334/15 , SCF334/03 , SCF332/01 , SCF332/11 , SCF334/02 , SCF334/04 , SCF334/12 , SCF334/14
A short video giving an insight into Pump Group’s state of the art Performance Testing facilities, including Thermodynamic Efficiency testing of units up to 250kW, a 7m deep Water tank & Overhead 30T Craneage, meaning that we are able to test a wide range of pumps.
www.pumpgroup.co.uk 0161 864 4678
By Claire 2016-6-18 15:41
Good quality and fast delivery, it's very nice. Some products have a little bit problem, but the supplier replaced timely, overall, we are satisfied.
By Chris 2015-12-23 18:26