Leading Manufacturer for DT Series FGD Pump for Canada Manufacturers
Product Description Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a special FGD engineering pump. The max flow range can be up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pu...
Leading Manufacturer for DT Series FGD Pump for Canada Manufacturers Detail:
Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a special FGD engineering pump.
The max flow range can be up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pump, recycling pump, sump pump and so on.
Series of DT FGD pump is a horizontal, single casing, single stage, single suction, pedestal or suspension structure pump.
1. Impeller 5. Frame plate liner insert 9. Coupling
2. Volute liner 6. Stuffing box 10. Base plate
3. Suction short pipe 7. Mechanical seal
4. Discharge short pipe 8. Frame
Series of LT FGD pump is vertical, single casing pump. Adding suction pipe can meet the requirements of various operating conditions.
1. Impeller 5. Left support plate 9. Coupling
2. Volute liner 6. Bearing housing 10. Discharge pipe
3. Frame plate liner insert 7. Motor support 11. Right support plate
4. Column 8.Motor 12. Suction pipe
Technical Parameters (DT)
|Clear Water Performance||Particle Max. Size Handled Occasionally (mm)||Pump Weight (kg)|
|Speed n (r/min)||Max.Eff.
|Note:1.(NPSH)r:Value of the second speed.
2.Normal partical size: 56% of allowable occasional particle Max. size.
PH value： 2.5～13
Chloride ion concentration： ≤60000ppm
Concentration weight： ≤60%
Medium temperature： ≤120℃
Performance and material characteristics
- High efficiency, long service life and reliable operation.
- The wet parts are made of low carbon stainless steel material.
- Low carbon stainless steel mainly consisting of ferritic has excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking and higher mechanical strength.
- Less hydraulic friction, the efficiency is higher than the same parameters of the metal pump about 3%.
- Metal pump is easy to control the geometric dimension and high volume efficiency. The pump parts is with high surface and small clearance. The overall efficiency of 5% higher than non-metal pump.
- The wet parts has long-service life and long-term shear wear ability. Shear sliding wear ability of metal protective plate is stronger than that of the common non-metallic materials.
- Dynamic abrasion resistance is 0.008-0.08mm every year, with high tensile strength. The pump performance can be maintained constant in the long-term abrasion conditions
All seal type adopt mechanical seal, divided into a water and anhydrous type.
Double face mechanical seal with double sets of friction pairs, reliable operation, can achieve the effect of liquid leakage.
The self washing mechanical seal with no water medium has the advantages of unique structure, high operation reliability and good water saving effect.
Product detail pictures:
Dedicated to strict quality management and thoughtful client services, our experienced staff customers are generally available to discuss your demands and guarantee full client pleasure for Leading Manufacturer for DT Series FGD Pump for Canada Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Gibraltar , Denver , Accra , With a team of experienced and knowledgeable personnel, our market covers South America, the USA, the Mid East, and North Africa. Many customers have become our friends after good cooperation with us. If you have the requirement for any of our products, please contact us now. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
At Applied Vacuum Engineering we have expert staff to strip and service all Stokes equipment. We have taken apart and restored many Stokes 412′s back to as new Specification for many years.
If you need service and repair on any Vacuum Equipment just get in touch with us at email@example.com
Or take a look at our website www.appliedvacuum.co.uk
This video covers tearing down a pool pump and motor the was frozen seized, Part 1 of 3 parts. It will cover tearing the motor and checking replacing the bearings.
By Danny 2016-9-14 19:18
The after-sale warranty service is timely and thoughtful, encounter problems can be resolved very quickly, we feel reliable and secure.
By David 2015-12-13 16:53