Hot New Products ZJ Filter Press Feeding Pump Wholesale to Greek
Features and Application ZJ series slurry pump is designed by our plant, which is a kind of single stage, end suction, centrifugal type pump. The wet part is made of high chrome white iron and has high performance in anti-abrasive, anti-corrosive, anti-shock aspect. This can give pump longer life and economic cost performance. This kind of pump can be divided into two kinds by structure: horizontal (ZJ series ) and vertical (ZJL series ). For the horizontal version, the discharge diameter ca...
Hot New Products ZJ Filter Press Feeding Pump Wholesale to Greek Detail:
Features and Application
ZJ series slurry pump is designed by our plant, which is a kind of single stage, end suction, centrifugal type pump. The wet part is made of high chrome white iron and has high performance in anti-abrasive, anti-corrosive, anti-shock aspect. This can give pump longer life and economic cost performance. This kind of pump can be divided into two kinds by structure: horizontal (ZJ series ) and vertical (ZJL series ). For the horizontal version, the discharge diameter can range from 350mm、300mm、250mm、200mm、150mm、100mm、80mm、65mm、50mm、40mm ,etc. For different head, we can choose different impeller to suit or satisfy the head by cutting the impeller. This kind of pump now is widely used in power plant, metallurgy industry, coal washing industry, building industry and chemical industry. Mainly used to transport the abrasive slurry, for example: the concentrate and tail slurry in ore dressing plant, slag handling in power plant, coal mud transportation and heavy medium coal separation, sand transportation in the shore work etc. The max weight concentration of slurry which can process is: 45% mortar slurry, 60% mining slurry. For transmission type, we can use DC, V belt, hydraulic coupling, frequency speed adjusting. This kind of pump also can be used in series or in parallel working together.
- Coupling 6. Frame Plate Liner Insert 11. Frame Plate
- Shaft 7. Volute Liner 12. Stuffing Box
- Bearing Housing 8. Impeller 13. Lantern Ring
- Disassembly Ring 9. Troatbushing 14. Base
- Expeller 10. Cover Plate 15. Support
| Pump Model
|Clear Water Performance||Particle Max. Size Handled Occasionally (mm)||Pump Weight (kg)|
|Capacity Q||Head H (m)||Speed n (r/min)||Max.Eff.
This kind of ZJ pump can be assembled with two kind of seal type:
(1) Expeller and stuffing box combined seal : Expeller seal make use of the pressure which is caused by the impeller and expeller working together to seal. Packing and lip seal do as the parking sealing. We can use this kind of seal in the single stage pump of which the positive pressure in the suction is not bigger with 10% than that in the discharge, or used in the first stage pump in series condition. It can work without the seal water, will not dilution the slurry and sealing performance good. But this can lead to more power consumption (usually need increase 5% of the shaft power).
(2) Stuffing box packing seal is a kind of popular shaft seal type and used in all kind of applications, seal material can be PTFE and graphite which can be used in corrosive and high temperature conditions. This seal type has advantage of simple structure and easy maintenance.
(3) Mechanical seal : this kind of seal adopt the international advanced sealing technology and has good sealing performance. Different structure type can suit different working condition, friction auxiliary material is made of high hardness ceramic and alloy material. The design and cooperation between mechanical seal and seal box conform to the flow status of medium which makes seal performance higher capability in anti-resistant and anti-shock, which can make customer satisfied in all kind of working condition.
Pump design Features
•Use of inner and outer double layer metal structure.
•Casing middle split vertically.
•Discharge port can be positioned at 8 different positions at an interval of 45°.
Depending on design of bearing housing, bearing lubrication can be :
•Thin oil lubrication for box type.
•Grease lubrication for cylinder type.
•Thin oil or grease lubrication for bearing housing with inserted cover.
•Closed type Impeller: high abrasive resistance, and high efficiency.
•Open type Impeller: the ability of pass is high. When deliver the dirty material, the pump need clear often, this type makes the clear work easily.
Product detail pictures:
We will devote ourselves to giving our esteemed buyers using the most enthusiastically thoughtful services for Hot New Products ZJ Filter Press Feeding Pump Wholesale to Greek, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Gabon , Hamburg , Bhutan , With many years good service and development, we have a qualified international trade sales team. Our goods have exported to North America, Europe, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and other countries. Looking forward to build up a good and long term cooperation with you in coming future!
The SLC Slurry Seal from Flowserve is built tough to withstand the rigors of mining and mineral processing so you can install it and forget it. Watch to learn why.
Grinding. Crushing. Vibrating. Mining and minerals processing is a brutal business where equipment failures can mean big losses. That’s why we made the SLC slurry seal tough — slurry tough. This heavy duty, single-cartridge seal is built for the long haul. Abrasion and corrosion resistant metal components plus line-on-line carbide seal faces are just the beginning. The real game changer is the SLC’s rubber-encapsulated cone spring. In addition to being extremely resistant to clogging and wear, the cone spring eliminates dynamic gaskets. You won’t worry about spring failure or O-ring hang up with the SLC. You also won’t worry about flush water. Why? Because the SLC doesn’t need it. Synthetic lubrication works just fine…and saves money too. The SLC slurry seal from Flowserve… its built tough — slurry tough. So you can install it and forget it.
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers works closely with the Maryland Ports Administration to maintain the channels leading in and out of Baltimore Harbor, known collectively as the Baltimore Harbor and Channels Project. This spring, the Corps awarded a contract for maintenance dredging on four channels within the project, the Fort McHenry Channel, Seagirt Channel West, Brewerton Eastern Extension and Craighill Entrance.
By Zoe 2016-9-27 16:17
As an international trading company, we have numerous partners, but about your company, I just want to say, you are really good, wide range, good quality, reasonable prices, warm and thoughtful service, advanced technology and equipment and workers have professional training, feedback and product update is timely, in short, this is a very pleasant cooperation, and we look forward to the next cooperation!
By Diana 2015-10-12 14:03