Factory making 700WN Dredge Pump for Canberra Importers
Product Introduction WN (Q) dredging pump is a kind of highly effective wear-resistant marine dredging pump, which is based on absorption of abroad technology. WN (Q) dredging pump meets the comprehensive dredging requirement at home and abroad. Features Overall structure performance well in marine use Simple and reliable structure: 200WN-500WN and 600WNQ-1000WNQ type dredge pump with a single pump casing or double pump casing, single stage single suction cantilever horizontal structure. Acco...
Factory making 700WN Dredge Pump for Canberra Importers Detail:
WN (Q) dredging pump is a kind of highly effective wear-resistant marine dredging pump, which is based on absorption of abroad technology. WN (Q) dredging pump meets the comprehensive dredging requirement at home and abroad.
Overall structure performance well in marine use
Simple and reliable structure: 200WN-500WN and 600WNQ-1000WNQ type dredge pump with a single pump casing or double pump casing, single stage single suction cantilever horizontal structure. According to the connection type with the gear box, there are two kinds of typical structure, one is with independent support, the other is combined with gear box. The lubrication of pump with support is grease lubrication or thin oil lubrication. The double casing design can make the pump body safe even when the liner is worn out. Easy to disassemble and maintenance: WN type dredging pump can be disassembled from front. This make the disassemble and maintenance easier.
Good performance of dredging
Good cavitation performance: WN type dredging pump have good cavitation performance which can ensure suction ability of pump. While it can achieve greater digging depth and higher suction concentration.
High flow capacity and wide applicability: WN type dredge pump impeller passage is very wide to continuous pumping gravel or high plastic clay and not happens jam. Good carrying ability of pump is guarantee for dredger performance.
Sharp Dropping performance curve: The flow and head curve falling steeply makes the mud pump having a stronger adaptability to the change of row spacing.
Achieving various blendings of pump performance: WN dredging pump can change the rotational speed and the diameter of the impeller, to achieve the different head of pump under the same flow.
Wear-resistant and long-life service wet parts
Wet parts of WN dredging pump , such as impeller, volute liner, throat bushing and frame plate liner insert(wearable liner) adopt alloy cast iron material whose hardness is not less than 58HRC. It has not only impact on resistance but also high anti-abrasion performance.
The service life of each part is fully considered in the process of product design. The same replacement cycle reduces the maintenance and replacement costs.
Small hydraulic loss, high efficiency, low power consumption: Due to the advanced hydraulic model, the dredging pump has high efficiency level. The efficiency of WN dredging pump is higher about 2-3 percentage points than imported. Thus, in the same production, it can achieve lower fuel consumption.
A reliable seal and no leakage
200WN-500WN dredge pump adopts mechanical seals or packing seals or combination of mechanical and packing seals.
600WN(Q)-1000WN(Q) dredge pump adopts shaft seal with L-shaped screw shell rubber seal device which has three L-shaped seal rings and one shaft sleeve with special thread.
| Pump Model
||Capacity Q (m3/h)||Head H (m)||Speed n (r/min)||Eff. (%)|| NPSHrn (m)
||Inlet Diameter (mm)||Outlet Diameter (mm)||Max. Diameter of Flowd Particle (mm)
Product detail pictures:
Generally customer-oriented, and it's our ultimate goal for being not only the most trusted, trustable and honest provider, but also the partner for our customers for Factory making 700WN Dredge Pump for Canberra Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Senegal , Istanbul , Macau , Nowadays our merchandise sell all over the domestic and abroad thanks for the regular and new customers support. We supply high quality product and competitive price, welcome the regular and new customers cooperate with us!
Contact Tramco Pump today for more information on Commercial and Residential Sumps. Tramco Pump is proud of its inventory and our quick delivery of parts, pumps, and custom designed pumping systems. Quality you can count on since 1924.
Dynamic forces of mechanical and hydraulic nature invariably are a major cause of unwanted vibrations in pumping machinery.
Over the years , AV mounts for Pumps have become more of a necessity for several reasons
1. Lightweight construction of building make if more susceptible to vibrate and anti vibration mountings below the foundation bolts become necessary.
2. Space Constraints and valuable floor space lead to installation of HVAC equipment like pumps in upper floors or nearby the main living space, making vibration transmission a real annoyance.
3. The relationship between workplace comfort and productive efficiency can never be overemphasized and hence, vibration control a necessity.
4. Vibration sensitive quality control , testing and production machinery are often housed together to achieve manufacturing ease, yet making them susceptible to vibration transmission and inaccurate results.
Higher vibration transmission are known to cause :
1. Structural and building vibrations
2. Reduced pump performance
3. Impaired service life of the equipment
4. Distortion to foundation, pipe anchors
5. Seal failures , breakage of drive-shafts, bearings etc.
Of the multitude of mechanical, hydraulic or miscellaneous parameters or causes of vibration identified w.r.t. to inherent pump functioning elsewhere (1) , the most relevant to us seem to be pump machine setup (due to multiplicity of mounting bases) and the phenomenon of resonance.
For the proper functioning and safety of the pump and ancillary components like motors -gear-driver-etc., it is important components have to be mounted on the same level to avoid alignment problems. Varied AVmounts or anti-vibration mountings supplied by ENB can help achieve the same. Also, isolation at equipment connects-piping, conduit , ductworks, etc. and isolation at building support points need to be considered.
Resonance- if the natural frequency of the machine or system is nearly equal to the frequency of the excitation , the resulting vibration can cause phenomenal damage. Hence, no natural frequency of the pump-engine-gear train and the supporting structure can lie in the typical operating speed range. Installing the pump-motor-supporting structure on ENB Vibration Isolation Pads help to reduce the natural frequency of the combine.
Even when the equipment is mounted directly on a rigid foundation, excessive structure vibration caused by absorption of vibration energy from the machinery can be contained by :
1. Modifying the rigidly mounted machine-foundation setup to increase or decrease the resonance frequencies so that it doesn’t match the machine’s operating frequencies.
2. Isolate the equipment from the structure through ENB vibration isolators .
Attention to simple, cost effective highly efficient vibration absorbing mount that can dissipate, absorb and insulate against vibrations during design and installation of pumping equipments saves costly retrofitting of vibration isolators and machinery downtime later on.
Our natural rubber av mounts provide static deflection of less than 5mm and hence are effective (isolation efficiencies greater than 90%) for equipment with driving frequencies greater than 25 Hz.
Inherent damping of the elastomeric, provide good vibration control in most industrial applications.
Salient features of ENB anti-vibration av mounts:
1) Highest vibration absorption and lowest set characteristics due to
high natural rubber content.
2) ENB is a leader in rubber to metal adhesion and our processes are
geared to enhance this adhesion for higher mount life under continuous
3) The fail-safe that we are employing in our EGA Series mounts are
tested for Torque movement of top cup due to rotational motion. The EGA-105
(M16) is torque tested till 140 Nm.
4) The final finishing, quality and performance of the mounts are as
per European standards.
5) Dome cover and zinc plated metal provides protecting against oil , fuel contamination and corrosion resistance.
1. Ravindra Birajdar , Rajashri Patil & Kedar Khanzode “VIBRATION AND NOISE IN CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS – SOURCES AND DIAGNOSIS METHODS” presented at 3 rd International Conference on Integrity, Reliability and Failure, Porto/Portugal, 20-24 July 2009 (link: http://paginas.fe.up.pt/clme/IRF2009/PROCEEDINGS/PAPERS/P0437.pdf)
2. Garr M. Jones, PE, DEE, Robert L. Sanks, PhD, PE, “Pumping Station Design: Revised 3rd Edition”, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2011
Please feel free to contact us on:
E&B Rubber Metal Products Pvt. Ltd.
101, Priya Aptts,
Delhi – 110085,
Mobile: +91-9810760131, 9810554131
By John 2015-11-11 18:21
Wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces，a nice business partner.
By Lulu 2015-10-18 15:17