Factory directly provide Slurry Pump China for Austria Factory
Factory directly provide Slurry Pump China for Austria Factory Detail:
Product detail pictures:
With this motto in mind, we've come to be one of quite possibly the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for Factory directly provide Slurry Pump China for Austria Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Azerbaijan , Bermuda , Kuala Lumpur , We strive for excellence, constant improvement and innovation, is committed to make us the "customer trust" and the "first choice of engineering machinery accessories brand" suppliers. Choose us, sharing a win-win situation!
Come visit us at http://pioneerpump.com
This series of videos will illustrate how to disassemble a Pioneer Pump PP88S12. The PP88S12 is an 8″ vacuum assisted centrifugal pump capable of handling 3″ solids and is used in applications such as general dewatering and sewage bypass.
Learn More: http://www.bldcpump.com
New 24V DC Water Pump, Submersible, Magnetic Driven, more powerful 840L/H 6M, for Fish tank Fountain Circulating Cooling SYS etc.
• BLDC motor, also known as EC motor; Magnetic Driven;
• Small size but strong; Low consumption & High Efficiency;
• Long time continuous working, lifespan about 20000 hours;
• Safety – no spark, Explosion – proof; Low noise about 40dB;
• Submersible, 100% waterproof; Max Working Temperature: 60 degree;
• Wide range of working voltage; Maintenance – free;
• Can be used to pump water, oil, acid and alkali solution;
• Variety Power: DC electric source, Battery or Solar Panel;
Caution – some notes you must concern!
1. The positive pole is red or brown wire; the negative pole is black or blue wire.
2. Overvoltage, reverse wiring will burn the motor. Confirm your power voltage before connecting the pump, to ensure that it works under the rated voltage.
3. BLDC pump is not self-priming pump. It must be installed under the liquid level or completely submerged in the liquid.
4. Keep the water clean, prohibiting impurities from entering the pump. Some device such as filter will be useful.
5. Dry operation (operation without liquid in the pump) will damage the pump.
6. Head means water’s height inside of a pipe, not the spraying height.
7. Flow rate is horizontal rate, if you need a certain height, the flow rate will be reduced.
8. When the head is at the max height, the flow rate will be zero. You could choose the suitable pump refer to our Performance Curves.
9. Ensure the water clear, regular checks can increase pump’s lifespan.
By Nana 2016-9-13 12:37
This company can be well to meet our needs on product quantity and delivery time, so we always choose them when we have procurement requirements.
By Princess 2016-10-14 18:15