Customized Supplier for Rubber Material Cover Plate Liner for Brisbane Manufacturers
Customized Supplier for Rubber Material Cover Plate Liner for Brisbane Manufacturers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" will be the persistent conception of our company to the long-term to establish together with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual gain for Customized Supplier for Rubber Material Cover Plate Liner for Brisbane Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Slovakia , Denmark , Finland , We put the product quality and customer's benefits to the first place. Our experienced salesmen supply prompt and efficient service. Quality control group make sure the best quality. We believe quality comes from detail. If you have demand, allow us to work together to get success.
C . O . G . Cage of Green, a closer look on Day 3. Still adding additional mylar shades to direct light. Ordered a 100 foot roll of blck tube I will use to pre plumb the screen and place all the pumps off to the side and out of the way.
A second 8 port pump will be added as a redundant source to each bucket. So the stones will run off one pump and the drips will be put on the dual out let pumps.
Still need to COMPLETELY paint the screen but was anxious to start. eewww. I know it looks like a ghetto paint job but oh well. Next grow I’ll have them done better.
Still waiting on a replacement Dual Cool tube to replace the one I craqcked !!! Yep …. Grrrrr
1. The gravel from the classiffier is fed into the continuous jig, either manually, or mechanically. The classiffier if mounted on a trailer can discharge straight into the cont jig.
2. The jig works with water, and pulsates continuously, there are two bellows on the machine, the up and down movement-on the 1 side it pushes the gravel up, while on the other side it pulls down the material.
There is a continuous flow of water being pumped into the machine, as well as a flow of water flowing with the gravel, which helps the gravel to move forward and eventually out of the machine.
3. The top of the machine is covered with a screen to keep any hands out of the concentrate.
4. The machine is fitted with a winch to empty the concentrate twice daily, depending on the production.
5. The machine is also fitted with two stainless steel security containers which when removed lock automatically, and can only be opened by the person with the key(security containers).
6. This operation reduces the amount of gravel coming off the classiffier to 1% concentrate.
Benefits of continuous jig.
1. Fuel saving – no transport of gravel, no excess travelling to transport gravel, thus fuel saving. Only 1% of concentrate to be transported.
2. Labour saving – labour with jigging on land – 1% time required, labour of transport.
3. Security – only concentrate needs to be jigged or sorted, normal jigging can be substituted with hand sorting – less people involved.
4. Gravel can be inspected as it goes through jig, thus you can see when diamonds are coming up.
5. Jig only needs to be emptied twice a day. (less info)
By Ray 2015-10-15 14:15
The company's products can meet our diverse needs, and the price is cheap, the most important is that the quality is also very nice.
By Gary 2016-9-12 12:27