Bottom price for DT Series FGD Pump for Greenland Factories
Product Description Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a special FGD engineering pump. The max flow range can be up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pu...
Bottom price for DT Series FGD Pump for Greenland Factories Detail:
Based on the successful design experience in manufacturing ZJ series slurry pumps and absorbed home and abroad advanced technology, we designs and manufactures DT and LT type pump, a special FGD engineering pump.
The max flow range can be up to 12000m3/h, the head is generally less than 100m. This type pump apply to all the desulfurization system, which can be used as a slurry circulating pump in large absorption tower and limestone slurry pump, gypsum slurry discharge pump, recycling pump, sump pump and so on.
Series of DT FGD pump is a horizontal, single casing, single stage, single suction, pedestal or suspension structure pump.
1. Impeller 5. Frame plate liner insert 9. Coupling
2. Volute liner 6. Stuffing box 10. Base plate
3. Suction short pipe 7. Mechanical seal
4. Discharge short pipe 8. Frame
Series of LT FGD pump is vertical, single casing pump. Adding suction pipe can meet the requirements of various operating conditions.
1. Impeller 5. Left support plate 9. Coupling
2. Volute liner 6. Bearing housing 10. Discharge pipe
3. Frame plate liner insert 7. Motor support 11. Right support plate
4. Column 8.Motor 12. Suction pipe
Technical Parameters (DT)
|Clear Water Performance||Particle Max. Size Handled Occasionally (mm)||Pump Weight (kg)|
|Speed n (r/min)||Max.Eff.
|Note:1.(NPSH)r:Value of the second speed.
2.Normal partical size: 56% of allowable occasional particle Max. size.
PH value： 2.5～13
Chloride ion concentration： ≤60000ppm
Concentration weight： ≤60%
Medium temperature： ≤120℃
Performance and material characteristics
- High efficiency, long service life and reliable operation.
- The wet parts are made of low carbon stainless steel material.
- Low carbon stainless steel mainly consisting of ferritic has excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking and higher mechanical strength.
- Less hydraulic friction, the efficiency is higher than the same parameters of the metal pump about 3%.
- Metal pump is easy to control the geometric dimension and high volume efficiency. The pump parts is with high surface and small clearance. The overall efficiency of 5% higher than non-metal pump.
- The wet parts has long-service life and long-term shear wear ability. Shear sliding wear ability of metal protective plate is stronger than that of the common non-metallic materials.
- Dynamic abrasion resistance is 0.008-0.08mm every year, with high tensile strength. The pump performance can be maintained constant in the long-term abrasion conditions
All seal type adopt mechanical seal, divided into a water and anhydrous type.
Double face mechanical seal with double sets of friction pairs, reliable operation, can achieve the effect of liquid leakage.
The self washing mechanical seal with no water medium has the advantages of unique structure, high operation reliability and good water saving effect.
Product detail pictures:
Well-run products, skilled income group, and better after-sales products and services; We have been also a unified massive family, all people stick with the business price "unification, dedication, tolerance" for Bottom price for DT Series FGD Pump for Greenland Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Canada , Brunei , Guyana , we sincerely hope to establish a good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company through this opportunity, based on equality, mutual benefit and win-win business from now to the future. "Your satisfaction is our happiness".
When reading Pump Diagrams, you may want to consider the Cavitation of the Pump. Sometimes, when choosing a pump, the designer only takes importance to factors such as Pump Power, efficiency of the pump, Pump’s Head or many other aspects. When the Pump arrives and then it starts working, the pump starts to cavitate… WHY?
Because the designer never considered the NPSH requirements vs. his NPSH available! You should always consider this!. There is also a NPSHr axis. You may read it in order to avoid cavitation. If the pump is not suitable, forget it and choose another pump from the supplier’s family or even think on changing Supplier!
You can watch the playlist here https://goo.gl/g2cfbD
Or Watch in HD, User Friendly Interface, More Solved Problems and SlideShows here http://goo.gl/GF0Roz
Complete Course here http://goo.gl/DbRQlB
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
By Jack 2016-2-14 16:32
Managers are visionary, they have the idea of "mutual benefits, continuous improvement and innovation", we have a pleasant conversation and Cooperation.
By Ivy 2016-11-28 15:42