15 Years Factory wholesale ZGB High Performance Slurry Pump for Palestine Importers
Introduction In order to meet the requirements on the development of the electric power, metallurgy and coal industries, our factory has designed and developed series ZGB(P) up-to-date generation slurry pump with large capacity, high head, multi-stages in series to remove ash & sludge and to deliver liquid-solids mixture, based on the experience of slurry pump design and manufacture for many years, and abstracting the research results of advanced technology from home and abroad. The main ...
15 Years Factory wholesale ZGB High Performance Slurry Pump for Palestine Importers Detail:
In order to meet the requirements on the development of the electric power, metallurgy and coal industries, our factory has designed and developed series ZGB(P) up-to-date generation slurry pump with large capacity, high head, multi-stages in series to remove ash & sludge and to deliver liquid-solids mixture, based on the experience of slurry pump design and manufacture for many years, and abstracting the research results of advanced technology from home and abroad. The main technical features are as follows,
CAD modern design , super hydraulic performance, high efficiency and lower abrasive rate;
Wide passage, non-clogging and good performance of NPSH;
Expeller seal combined with packing seal and mechanical seal have be adopted to guarantee the slurry from leakage;
Reliability design ensures long MTBF (mean time between events);
The metric bearing with oil lubrication, reasonable lubrication and cooling systems ensure the bearing to be operated under the low temperature;
The materials of wet parts have the good performance of anti-wearing and anti-corrosion.
The pump can be used for seawater ash-removing to prevent it from the corrosion of seawater, salt and mist, and electrochemical corrosion;
The pump can be operated in series with multi-stage within permissible pressure.
The permissible maximum working pressure is 3.6MPa.
The series of pump has the advantages of reasonable construction, high efficiency, reliable operation and easy maintenance. It can be widely used for handling the mixture contained of abrasive and corrosive solids in electric power, metallurgy, mine, coal, constructional material and chemical industry departments, especial for removing ash and sludge in electric power station.
1. The series ZGB(P) slurry pump is of horizontal, single-stage, single-suction, cantilever, double-casing, centrifugal slurry pump. The pump rotates in clockwise viewed from the drive end.
2. The wet parts of ZGB and ZGBP pump at the same outlet diameter can be interchangeable. Their outline installation dimensions are one and the same. For the drive part of the series ZGB(P) slurry pump, the horizontal split frame with oil lubrication and two sets of water cooling systems inside and outside has been adopted. If necessary, cooling water can be supplied. The prepared joint for cooling water and the pressure of the cooling water can be seen in table 1.
3. Two kinds of shaft seal—expeller seal combined with packing and mechanical seal have been used for series ZGB(P) slurry pump.
4. The mechanical seal supplied with high pressure sealing water is recommended when the slurry pump is operated in series(two stages and above two stages), and the expeller seal combined with packing is used in single-stage pump.
|Pump Model||Speed n(r/min)||Capacity Q (l/s)||Head H (m)||Max.Eff.
|Shaft Power (kw)||Impeller Dia (mm)||Pump Weight (kg)||Outlet Dia./Inlet Dia. (mm)
|65ZGB||1480||31.7-15.8||58-61||62.5-47.4||4.5-3.0||28.8-19.9||390||1850||65 / 80|
|80ZGB||980||56.7-28.3||87.5-91.6||66.1-48.7||5.2-2.7||73.7-52.2||485||2500||80 / 100|
|100ZGB||1480||116.7-58.3||85.1-91.8||77.9-57.4||6.0-2.6||124.9-91.4||500||3000||100 / 152|
|150ZGB||980||200-100||85.2-90.0||77.7-53.3||3.8-2.7||215.0-165.5||740||3450||150 / 200|
|200ZGB||980||300.0-150.0||89.0-94.2||76.3-63.2||6.7-2.7||342.9-219.1||740||4000||200 / 250|
|250ZGB||980||400.0-200.0||84.0-90.1||78.2-63.2||7.3-3.3||421.2-275.6||740||4500||250 / 300|
|300ZGB||980||533.3-266.7||84.3-93.4||81.2-68.3||6.9-3.5||542.8-357.6||760||5500||300 / 350|
The water pressure and amount of all kinds of the shaft seal is as follows
Sealing water pressure
For single-stage pump with the expeller seal combined with packing, the water pressure of the shaft seal is 0.2-0.3MPa.
For multi-stage(two and above two stages) in series operation with the expeller seal combined with packing, the sealing water pressure should be:
The lowest sealing water pressure of n stage
Pn= Hi+0.7Hn;Hi is i stage pump head；Hn is n stage pump head.
For mechanical seal, the sealing water pressure of each stage of pump is higher 0.1MPa than pump discharge pressure.
Sealing water pressure(see table 1)
Product detail pictures:
We have been experienced manufacturer. Wining the majority of the crucial certifications of its market for 15 Years Factory wholesale ZGB High Performance Slurry Pump for Palestine Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: America , Romania , Borussia Dortmund , Our production have been exported to more than 30 countries and regions as first hand source with lowest price. We sincerely welcome customers from both at home and abroad to come to negotiate business with us.
Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
200 grams boneless chicken, cut into thin strips
7-8 baby corn, cut diagonally
8-10 mushrooms, cut into quarters
5-7 broccoli florets
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into cubes
2 cups boiled noodles
2 tablespoons oil
1½ tablespoons chopped ginger
3 tablespoons chopped garlic
2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 teaspoons red chilli flakes
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 cup chopped spring onion greens
Salt to taste
1 medium onion, cut into cubes and layers separated
1 tablespoon honey
4-5 cabbage leaves
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add ½ tablespoon chopped ginger and 1 tablespoon chopped garlic, mix and sauté for 30 seconds. Add noodles and toss to mix. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, crushed peppercorns and some of the spring onion greens and toss to mix. Add salt and mix well.
2. Heat remaining oil in another non-stick pan. Add ½ tablespoon chopped ginger, mix and sauté for 30 seconds. Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic and mix well. Add baby corn and onion and sauté on high heat for a minute.
3. Add chicken, mix and cook for a minute. Add mushrooms and broccoli and toss to mix. Add red bell peppers, crushed peppercorns, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes and salt and mix well. Cook till the chicken is fully done. Transfer in a bowl.
4. To prepare sauce, heat a non-stick pan. Add remaining ginger and remaining garlic, mix and sauté on high heat for 30 seconds. Add some water, remaining soy sauce, honey, salt remaining chilli flakes and crushed peppercorns and mix well.
5. Dissolve cornstarch in some water to make a smoothslurry. Add slurry to the pan, mix and cook for a minute.
6. Heat a sizzler plate. Spread cabbage leaves on it. Put the prepared noodles on one side. Place vegetables.
7. Switch off heat and transfer the sizzler plate on a wooden plate. Drizzle the prepared sauce over the noodles and serve hot garnished with remaining spring onion greens.
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Chris Copeland talks about waking up to see the devastation outside his home caused by the TVA pond breach.
By Christine 2016-9-29 19:19
Company director has very rich management experience and strict attitude, sales staff are warm and cheerful, technical staff are professional and responsible,so we have no worry about product,a nice manufacturer.
By Grace 2016-4-18 14:36