15 Years Factory wholesale L Metal Light Duty Slurry Pump to United Kingdom Manufacturer
Introduction Type L(R) pumps are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps, which are also called light duty slurry pump. They are suitable for delivering low abrasive low density slurry for metallurgical, mining, coal and building material departments. The shaft seal can adopt gland seal, expeller seal or mechanical seal. Type L(R) pumps operate in high speed with small volumes and light weight to save floor area. It is mainly used to transport the slurry which contains fine partic...
15 Years Factory wholesale L Metal Light Duty Slurry Pump to United Kingdom Manufacturer Detail:
Type L(R) pumps are cantilevered, horizontal, centrifugal slurry pumps, which are also called light duty slurry pump. They are suitable for delivering low abrasive low density slurry for metallurgical, mining, coal and building material departments. The shaft seal can adopt gland seal, expeller seal or mechanical seal.
Type L(R) pumps operate in high speed with small volumes and light weight to save floor area. It is mainly used to transport the slurry which contains fine particle size and weight concentration not more than 30%. The liner and impeller of this pump can be changeable ,eight with anti-abrasive metal or rubber material.
1. Discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degree.
2. Good replaceability of components with original pump.
3. Wear-resistant metal and long service life time.
4. With greater axial and radial load rating capacity,
5. Discharge direction can be installed at intervals of 45 degrees as request and oriented to any eight positions to suit applications.
6. Suit different working condition.
7. Wide application, high efficiency and easy to maintain.
8. Wide options for impeller.
9. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
Max. Power (kw)
|Clear Water Performance|
|Impeller. Dia. (mm)|
|20A – L||7.5||2.34-10.8||0.65-3||6-37||1400-3000||40||2.5-3||152.4|
|50B – L||15||11.5-76||3.2-21.1||8.5-46||1400-2800||62||2.5-5.5||190|
|75C – L||30||18-151||5-42||4-46.4||900-2400||57||3-6||229|
|100D – L||60||46.8-324||13-90||7-48.3||800-1800||64||2-6||305|
|150E – L||120||115-568.8||32-158||10.5-51.8||800-1500||60||2.5-6||381|
|200E – L||120||234-910||65-235||9.5-40||600-1100||64||3-6||457|
|250E – L||120||396-1425||110-396||8–30||500-800||77||2-10||550|
|300S – L||560||468-2538||130-708||8-60||400-950||79||2-10||653|
|350S – L||560||650-2800||180-780||10-59||400-840||81||3-10||736|
|400ST – L||560||756-3312||210-920||7-37.5||300-600||85||2-8||825|
|450ST – L||560||1080-4356||300-1210||9-40||300-550||87||3-10||933|
|550TU – L||1200||1980-7920||560-2200||10-50||250-475||86||4-10||1213|
|650TU – L||1200||2520-9108||700-2530||10-55||200-350||86||2-8||1425|
|50B – L(R)||15||9-61||2.5-17||3-32.4||1200-2600||48||2.75-4.5||190|
|75C – L(R)||30||28.8-154.8||8-43||9-43||1100-2300||60||3-5||229|
|100D – L(R)||60||54-288||15-80||12-38||800-1600||65||2.5-5.5||305|
|150E – L(R)||120||72-576||20-160||4-38||800-1300||65||2.5-5.5||381|
|250E – L(R)||120||396-1425||110-396||8-30||500-800||77||2-10||550|
|300S – L(R)||560||432-1900||120-528||7-41||400-800||81||3-8||653|
|350S – L(R)||560||720-2844||200-790||10-41||400-700||86||3-7||736|
|400ST – L(R)||560||720-3312||200-920||7-51||300-700||80||2-10||825|
|450ST – L(R)||560||1008-4356||280-1210||9-48||300-600||80||2-9||933|
|550TU – L(R)||1200||1980-7920||560-2200||10-50||250-475||86||4-10||1213|
|650TU – L(R)||1200||2520-9108||700-2530||10-39||200-350||86||2-8||1425|
1. Capacity range recommended: 50%Q’≤Q≤110%Q’(Q’ Appropriate to capacity at highest efficiency point).
2. NPSH: appropriate to point Q recommended at highest speed
L(R) series slurry pump is widely used in metallurgy, mining, mineral processing, dredging, dewatering, water treatment, coal washing, mill, cyclone feed, tailing, power, building material…etc. various industrial sites. Our pumps are called different names for different working duties: Mineral processing pump, Mill discharge slurry Pump, Booster pump, Feeding pump, Tailing pump, Transfer pump Thickner Underflow Pump, De-watering screen pump, Pressure pump, Concentrate pump…
Product detail pictures:
The customer satisfaction is our primary goal. We uphold a consistent level of professionalism, quality, credibility and service for 15 Years Factory wholesale L Metal Light Duty Slurry Pump to United Kingdom Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Manchester , Comoros , United Kingdom , Our items are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
Stainless Steel 316.
• Suitable for High Viscous Liquids / Paste / Cream
• Flow Rate – Max 20 Kgs / Minute
• Pumps with various Flow Rate Available
• Flow Rate depending upon Viscosity
• Standard Discharge Pressure – 6 Bar
• SS 316 ROTORS
• STATORS available in Viton, Hypalan, EPDM, Buna -N, Hi Nitrile
• Standard Tube Inlet – 44 MM. Outlet – 40 MM
• Standard Tube Length is 1000 MM
• Custom Lengths up to 1500 MM
• Max Viscosity – 20000 CPS
• Weight – 8 Kgs
Drive Motors – Air Motor
• Piston Type Air Motors
• Suitable for Hazardous / Solvent Transfer Application
• 10 CFM @ 4 – 6 Bar Air Pressure
• Standard Speed 750 RPM
• Continuous Duty Rated
• Weight : 4 Kgs
TRANSFLO PUMPS PVT LTD
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Web Site : www.transflopumps.in / www.transflopumps.com
By Johnny 2016-10-09 13:47
Wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, advanced equipment, excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces，a nice business partner.
By Lulu 2015-10-18 15:17